Welcome to the International Agri-Center® and World Ag Expo®. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests, please respect the following rules:
All persons, bags parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/security checks with the grounds, buildings, entrances, and gates. Security checks will begin at 6:00 A.M.
- Please supervise all children at all times. Tram and cart traffic can be dangerous.
- Documentary evidence of an active CCW license is required for all firearms.
- Knives with blades under 4" are permitted.
ADA-approved service animals (ex. dogs and miniature horses) are permitted. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. The owner must clean up after their service animals.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- Unlicensed gun
- Explosive devices
- Comfort animals and pets - note: it is a misdemeanor criminal violation to misrepresent a dog as a service animal - CA Penal Code 365.7
- Knives with blades longer than 4"
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES:
- Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind outside of designated exhibit space
Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the show or any associated facility
- ATTENDEES MUST COMPLY WITH HEALTH DEPARTMENT EVENT GUIDELINES AS POSTED ON THE DAY OF ENTRY